Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Books that I read for fun in June

Last year, I spent the last half of the year documenting the books that I read for fun.  I have decided that I need to continue that as reading is important part of how I relax. Books that I read for fun are books that I have not been asked to review and that I have chosen to read, well because I like to read.

I am still reading primarily books in a series. In fact I am currently on book #10 of Sherryl Woods' Chesapeake Shores series.....However, I also took a break and read Debbie Macomber's new book Last One Home. I would highly recommend this book of sisterhood and family relationships. It was VERY GOOD! 

Here is what else I read for fun in June.... (Disclaimer: if you click on the book picture, it takes you to the page on Amazon.)

 


Here are the books I read for fun in:

May 2015
April 2015
March 2015
February 2015  
January 2015
Books from 2014

Have you read any good books lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment