Monday, December 12, 2022

Candles and Carols

Happy Monday everyone! Hope everyone had a good weekend. Ours was busy but good. 

Saturday, I spent some time in the afternoon going through Christmas presents that have been bought and what is still needed. I am planning on finishing up today. Then Saturday night, we went to a local park for a "Candles and Carols" event that Rebecca and the high school choir was participating in. 

The high school choir sounded great singing some Christmas classics. The weather was great. It was around 40 degrees and not raining or snowing. 




I love the fact that they lit the tower for Christmas.


 

Yesterday, we went to church and then I spent 3.5 hours helping/supervising Benjamin cleaning the boys' room. He was in trouble so he had to clean all of the room, instead of having Jacob help. I didn't take any pictures, but he did a good job of putting things away and cleaning up (with me reminding him to stay on task.)

Today, I am hoping to finish up my Christmas shopping. Then I have to work. Tonight, we will be going to the combined middle school and high school choir concert, where both Rebecca and Jacob will be performing. I am really looking forward to it. 

What are you up to today? Are you done Christmas shopping? 

3 comments:

  1. I need someone to keep me in task to clean my room! I miss my daughter singing. There was an Instagram from her Acapella group at college and if course she wasn't there. I'll savor her spring concerts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you are having fun doing all the Christmas-y things with your kids. I miss those concerts and such more than I thought I would. Planning to spend today getting things back on track, cleaning, making lists of what I need, etc. And I could use someone to keep me on task, are you available? ;) Hope you have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are always so busy with your kids! Good job!

    ReplyDelete