Saturday, December 31, 2022

New Year's Eve

Happy New Year's Eve everyone! 

Today has been a day to get Christmas put away and laundry to be done. Yesterday Bill took down the tree and the outside lights. Today, I put the TV back where it went, and all the Christmas decorations went back into their bins and into the basement. Rebecca helped put some stuff away in the garage for me and she and Ben cleaned out the game closet.

The kids and I watched Strange World. It was okay. Not really one of the best movies, but it was okay. 


 

Tonight, was our fancy appetizer dinner (where we eat appetizers for dinner on our fancy china). This year we had sweet chili and grape jelly meatballs, wings, mozzarella sticks, jalapeno poppers, colby jack cheese and crackers, taquitos, potato skins, and a fresh veggie platter with cucumbers, red bell pepper, carrots, and celery and dill dip. It was all super yummy! 





Tonight, we will probably watch the Ohio State football game, play a game of Scrabble or two, and stay up until midnight. We are also planning on making smores with an indoor smore kit that the kids got me for Christmas. 

I just wanted to hop on here while I was taking a break and keep up with the streak of blogging. I will be back tomorrow with my goals for 2023. 

I hope everyone has a safe, happy, and healthy New Year's Eve! 

6 comments:

  1. Oh, your evening looks like so much fun! Hope you guys enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you had a wonderful evening with the kids.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the idea of the fancy appetizer dinner so much. You have such fun traditions with your family. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful family time! Happy and Blessed New Year, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you, I enjoyed reading and learning! Easy access to crucial information Top Tips For Improving Your Minecraft-Servers. Put anti-griefing measures in place to safeguard buildings.

    ReplyDelete