Thursday, December 22, 2022

Winter storm is coming and NO motivation

Happy Thursday everyone! It is the calm before the storm. We have a winter storm warning and a wind chill warning starting tonight and going through Saturday. We are supposed to get 2-4 inches of snow, ice and winds blowing at like 65-70 miles per hour. I am thinking we will lose power. And check out these wind chills we are expecting...

 






I really wish that I had some motivation to get some things done today. It is already 11 am and I just don't want to do anything, even though I should. Although, I have a huge to do list. Maybe I can make a list and that will give me motivation...

  • laundry (I want to get laundry caught up since we have the winter storm coming in.)
  • wrap the remaining presents that I need to wrap
  • get blankets out of Bill's van and sleeping bags out of my van in case we lose power and need the blankets
  • pull trash bin and recycling bin back towards the house
  • Clean up the kitchen
I guess the list isn't too bad. I just don't want to do anything. Thankfully I don't have to go anywhere today. If you do have to go out and about, remember to be kind to those working. Bill said he almost witnessed several fist fights yesterday while at work, and everyone was cranky. 

Do you have the winter storm coming your way? What do you do to try to find motivation? Wi

3 comments:

  1. If I witness rudeness this supposedly joyful time, it will di. E in. Fortunately I've witnessed nothing of the sort. I too need a little motivation but will grab it soon, I hope. You got this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope the storm doesn't hit too hard and that you keep your power. And that you find your motivation, sometimes though you can just take a day (that's what I did today though I'll pay the price tomorrow). Yikes, sorry to hear of all the crankiness. Hope as Christmas grows closer, people become a bit more cheerful and kind. Hope you and your family stay safe and warm during the upcoming storm!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello! I was the same today! I just wanted to snuggle on the couch all day. We are supposed to get cold and snow here tomorrow. Stay safe and warm, my friend!

    ReplyDelete