Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Blogmas 2014: Day 3: Favorite Christmas Movies

I am going to preface this post by saying that I am NOT a huge movie watcher (much to my husband's chagrin)..... However, I do have favorites that I like to watch.

To me it would not be a complete Christmas season without watching these movies:



These are the ones I think are essential....I watch a few more but they are not really favorites as much as tradition.

Disclaimer: If you click on the pictures, it will take you to amazon.com. 

2 comments:

  1. Ooh, I think I may have to find 'Rudolph' and Charlie Brown for my littles...thanks for the recommendations....[a fellow Blog-maser]

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My kids LOVE Charlie Brown! I found a set of the holiday specials at Walmart, but I know you can get them on Amazon too. And as Rudolph turns 50 this year, I am sure you can find that anywhere too! Glad I could give you some recommendations and thanks for reading! :)

      Delete