Monday, July 2, 2018

Update on Bill's job

Picture Source

I had a couple of comments on another blog post asking about how my husband was doing with his new jobs. 

The update is that Bill is doing okay. He is working a lot of hours. He is currently working at a sub shop and at a pizza shop. At the pizza shop he is working as a shift lead. He is getting good feedback from his bosses at the sub shop and that is definitely helping with his mental state. The pizza shop is a different story. He says that the attitudes there are very negative and it is not a good environment at all. He doesn't feel like he has been trained very well. 

As far as his mental state
he still has his bad days; however he is also getting help. He has a counselor that he gels with and that is definitely helping. 

Things are still hard. But we are dealing. This is our new norm these days. He is doing what he can for our family and for that I know that he a good husband and father. Things will work out. Our success rate of getting through bad days is 100%.

2 comments:

  1. Well, that last sentence says it all. You guys are pretty incredible. My hubby and I went through a lot of challenges in the last 5 years after relocating and most of those tough times had to do with jobs, bad bosses, terrible co-workers, getting laid off and/or fired. Things are much better now. Still not perfect, but much better. Keep moving forward. What's that saying? If you're going through hell, keep going. Something like that. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Even having a job I like and work with people I like, 5% of the time I get the same old job related angst and stress overload. Having poor work atmosphere makes life very difficult. I'll keep you all in my thoughts.

    ReplyDelete