Tuesday, July 31, 2018

Kingwood Center Gardens (photo heavy)

On Friday we took a family day to celebrate my 39th birthday. We headed out to Mansfield to see the "big bugs" at Kingwood Center Gardens. I love nature and looking at flowers, etc., but I knew that Bill and the kids wouldn't want to just look at flowers. When I saw that the Kingwood Center also had a "Big Bug" exhibit I thought this might be the perfect, low cost, family activity (our admission would be $10 for the family). We headed up to Mansfield to check it out.

The Gardens are beautiful and the kids enjoyed finding the 10 big bugs throughout the gardens. They also enjoyed seeing the wildlife that calls the gardens home-- we saw a peacock, turtles, ducks and real bugs. 























Overall, it was a very nice visit. When we left, I even got Bill to say that he had more fun than he thought he would have considering it was a garden. I call that a win in my book. :) 




No comments:

Post a Comment