Sunday, July 8, 2018

Nature Scenes for July 8, 2018


Happy Sunday! 

I hope everyone is having a great weekend! Mine has been busy but good. Today is going to be no exception. I have a graduation party for my youngest brother and then tonight we have friends coming over for ice cream sundaes. First, I want to get this post written up so I can keep up with my streak of nature postings :-) 

This past week it has been SO HOT and HUMID, with heat indexes between 102 and 107 each day. It has been miserable, especially with the very high humidity. I managed to get outside a couple of times despite the heat and despite desperately just wanting to hibernate in the a/c. LOL 

Photos from July 3, 2018 at Kokosing Gap Trail at Kenyon College

We took the kids out for a short 2 mile walk around 7pm. We all needed to get out of the house as we have been staying inside due to the humidity and heat. The real feel was still 100 degrees when we started. I did treat them to Wendy's Frostys when we were done :-)



July 4, 2018 at my parents' house and our house

We had some sun and some storms this day. I was able get a nice picture of a downpour that we enjoyed. Later, we were playing a game of badminton and in the woods behind my parents' house we saw a momma deer and 2 babies walking around. It is hard to see but the momma is right in the middle of the photo. We got home about 10:30 that night and we were greeted at the door by a HUGE bug...EWWW is all I have to say about that! LOL








2 comments:

  1. good for you keeping up with your Sunday nature. I think it is cooling off, so a good walk tonight is still in my plans.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am natures lover. thanks for posting such pictures.

    Girls Party Dresses Online

    ReplyDelete