Sunday, July 29, 2018

Nature photos from this week

Happy Sunday! My first Sunday as a 39 year old! Yesterday was my birthday and we spent it camping out at my parents house. What a way to spend the day and night. LOL  To say that I am tired would be an understatement. So I am going to cut this short for today. Hopefully I will post more this coming week. 

Photos from July 24, 2018 at Ariel-Foundation Park
Took a walk with Bill and the kids and saw this heron going after the geese and then looking for dinner in the pond. It was a beautiful, albeit hot and humid evening in between rain clouds. 












July 26, 2018 My backyard-- I was sitting talking to my neighbor while my kiddos and her "grandson" were playing in the yard and this little beauty landed on my dress and kept coming back to it. Made me smile! 




For more nature scenes you can check out my other nature posts:


Have a great Sunday and a great week! 




2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday! Love the reflections in your photos :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday and all the best for the coming year.

    ReplyDelete