Sunday, July 15, 2018

Nature Scenes for July 15, 2018: Flowers and Butterflies

Happy Sunday everyone! Hope everyone is having a great weekend so far. Mine hasn't been too bad so far. I thought I would jump on here while I had a free moment to get my nature post up! 

This past week saw me seeing some times outside and temperatures that while in the upper 80s didn't seem so bad since the humidity was very high. This coming week it is supposed to get HOT again with high humidity. Fun. Not! Seriously, though it felt good to get out a few time and spend some snippets of time outside even for just a little bit of time. 

Nature photos from July 9, 2018 Mount Vernon Nazarene University Campus
Jacob and I walked around campus as we were waiting for Rebecca and Ben to get out of their morning camps.

 

July 11, 2018 Children's Garden
Bill and I took Jacob here after dropping Rebecca and Ben off to camp. It was his request for something to do.









July 13, 2018 Children's Garden
I took all three kiddos here after I picked Rebecca and Ben up from their camps this week for lunch. A lot of other families had the same idea as we did! The butterflies were out in full force.














No comments:

Post a Comment