Tuesday, July 3, 2018

Fun on the beach and STUNNING skies

I am currently recapping our 2018 family summer vacation to Indian Beach, North Carolina. To see the previous days please visit: 

--------------------------------------------------------------------
On Tuesday, after spending the morning at the Aquarium and getting some lunch and spending a little time in the pool we waited for a storm to blow through. Then we decided to head down for some beach time before dinner. 

The storm and winds had left a small shelf that the kids loved sitting on and having the waves crash over. 









I swear my kids could spend all day just on the beach and be happy...In actuality I would be too! 

After we were done on the beach for the day, we headed back up to the condo for baths and dinner. Yummy rotisserie chicken, baked beans, and corn on the cob. So good! 

Then it was time to relax for the evening, playing more games of Sorry and watching a beautiful evening sunset. I swear the sky formations are some of the best in the world in my opinion.





Then it was time to head to bed for another good night's sleep on the Crystal Coast. 

No comments:

Post a Comment