Sunday, July 1, 2018

Nature Scenes for July 1, 2018: I made it outside this week!

Happy Sunday and Happy July! July is your quintessential Summer month-- you have the 4th of July this week, Summer weather, my wedding anniversary, and my birthday among other things to look forward to this month. Life continues to be busy, however I am really trying to carve out time to spend with the kids and not get lost in the hustle and bustle. I was able to get out with them a couple of times this week and that really helped with my stress levels. We were able to take a family walk on Tuesday night when Bill was home and then the kids and I took a walk on Thursday morning before I had a crazy tutoring afternoon. 


Photos from June 26, 2018 at Ariel-Foundation Park
I hadn't been over to the park in several weeks. The baby geese have gotten so big! We saw many frogs as well. 








June 28, 2018 at Ariel-Foundation Park






I am not sure how much outside time I will get in the next couple days as we are in the throws of that heat wave that is affecting much of the Eastern part of USA. The humidity is high as well, so it is pretty miserable outside. 

What is the weather like where you are? 
Have you been able to get out in nature?


For more nature scenes you can check out my other nature posts: 
Have a great Sunday and a great week! 

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful photos. We've been dealing with the heat wave for about a week now. Storm blew through last night and it's in the mid 70's this morning, different from being 85-90 like it has been. Doubt it will stay this nice. Supposed to be another hot (and now humid) one around here the rest of the week. Good week for indoor projects :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very beautiful style, take a child to these places on weekend also is a good choice, breath natural breath, beneficial child body and mind healthy growth.

    ReplyDelete