Sunday, February 14, 2021

Me and My Valentine

Happy Valentine's Day everyone! I am taking break from my goals update post (I will post that tomorrow) and thought I would do a Valentine's Day post instead today! 

I have had the same Valentine since 2004! There has been a Valentine's questionnaire going around on Facebook and I thought it would be fun to share my answers here as well for me and my Valentine. So here is a little insight into our story: 



How’d you guys meet? Yahoo personals online
How long have you been together? Since 4-3-2004 so almost 17 yeara
Married? Yep..almost 16 years
Age difference: 7 years (Bill is older)
Who was interested first: Me, as I was the one who saw his profile and emailed him first!
Who is taller: Bill
Who said I love you first: Bill
Most impatient: both
Most sensitive: me
Loudest: 🙋‍♀️ me
Most stubborn: Bill would say me, I would say him. 😂
Falls asleep first: me
Cooks better: Me
Better morning person: Me
Better driver: I say me. Bill would say him. 😂
Most competitive: Bill
Funniest: Bill
Where do you eat out most as a couple? Fiesta Mexicana or Chinese takeout
Who is more social? Me
Where was your first kiss? My apartment
Who initiated your first kiss? It was mutual.
Do you get flowers often? Not really, only when he has screwed up 😜
How long did it take to get serious? Um... less than a wee. Engaged after dating 3 months.
Plans date night? Usually me.
Who picks where you go to dinner? Ultimately me usually.
Who is the first one to admit when they’re wrong? Um....neither of us.
Who wears the pants in the relationship? Ummmm...me?
Who has more tattoos? Neither of us has any
Who sings better? We both do
Hogs the remote? Bill
Spends the most? Me, but it’s stuff for the kids
Did you go to the same school? No.
Where is the furthest you two have traveled together? Chicago in one way, North Carolina in the other
Who drives when you are together? Me usually unless there is snow then him

So there you have it. A little insight into my relationship with my Valentine! Hope you all have a lovely Valentine's Day with your own Valentine! Anyone have any special plans?

10 comments:

  1. What an interesting bunch of questions-I hope you have mnay more years of happily ever after.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I laughed at the ones where you would both claim to be right. Sounds familiar.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We've been together almost the same amount of time. I just posted, reflecting on how different life is with teen boys on this day. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We are not there yet. It will be interesting to see how Valentine's Days change as Rebecca and the boys get older.

      Delete
  4. Here's to many more happy memories and years together. I can tell you that it gets better once the kids are grown and outta the house. lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sluggy! and LOL to your last comment.

      Delete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great content you posted and the most useful thing in your content is the easy words that you choose in your blog. Easy words make our blogs readable and everyone can enjoy blog’s content. I am also here to make my website engaging. My website’s name is Assignment help and I provide online assignment help for the students with the experts. We have an army of academic experts who provide online information and help for students. If you or your colleague need any types of assignment help then contact us for any time.

    ReplyDelete