Friday, April 1, 2011

Challenge for April---Blogging from A to Z

As I was catching up on some blog reading tonight I came across an interesting concept....the A to Z Blogging Challenge for April!





Basically the challenge is that every day of April (minus Sundays) you post something that goes with each letter of the alphabet for each day. For example today would be A, tomorrow B, Monday C, etc. The possibilities are endless.

I see this challenge as a great way to improve my blogging, to find and read new blogs, to hopefully gain new followers, and to start and finish something!  I have decided that I am going to do the A to Z challenge as a way of identifying 26 things that help me live better one day at a time!

I think this will be really fun! Won't you join me in this challenge?

(As a note, I am still planning on doing my Menu plan Monday, Friendly Wednesday and Letters of Intent posts as well. :) )

No comments:

Post a Comment