Friday, April 1, 2011

Cleveland Indians

Yesterday I was so excited because it was the first day of regular season MLB. Today I am even MORE EXCITED because it is the first regular season game for my FAVORITE team...the CLEVELAND INDIANS!!!!

I love the Indians. My grandmother was from Cleveland and I have several relatives who have worked for the Indians over the years before they moved to Jacobs Field. (It is actually Progressive Field now, but I will ALWAYS know it as Jacobs Field). I remember going to a sold out game when I was in high school and it was so much fun! Bill and I share a love of the Indians and that is one of the many things that attracted us to one another. He actually proposed to me during a trip to an Indians game in Cleveland. So the Indians hold a special place in my heart.

So today, during their first regular season game, I say:

GO TRIBE!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment