Saturday, April 30, 2011

Z is for...zoo

As in life has been like a zoo!
It feels like I have been running around like a chicken with my head cut off. Between my work schedule, Bill's work schedule, Jacob being sick, Easter, birthday celebrations, etc. it seems like all I am doing is running. I haven't felt like writing on here much and I feel bad about that. But life just got in the way. I am proud that I finished the A to Z blogging challenge.

I am hoping that things calm down, but I doubt it. I have a lot coming up. We need to find somewhere else to rent as our current lease is up at the end of May. We will not be renewing for various reasons, none that have to do with our landlord all of which has to do with living in a house that is almost 110 years old. We are having a yard sale in 2 weeks to get rid of junk that we don't want to move and I still have to declutter several closets and the kitchen. Not to mention packing and working extra shifts since the college kids that work where I do are done in 2 weeks and there are still 3 weeks of school left after that. Ughhhh...life is crazy!

I hope your life is not as crazy as mine. I hope to be back in the blogging swing next week. I am giving myself the weekend to regroup and come up with a plan!

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment