A is for....Art

As I have gotten older and am trying to live better each day, one thing that I have always returned to are hobbies that I enjoy. Hobbies help people stress less. They help to allow us to relax. One hobby that I love and seem to gravitate toward is.....


ART!


When I am stressed, or depressed I can take out my art pad, and my crayons and colored pencils and draw to my hearts content and feel better. Creating something that to me is beautiful is soothing. I am not the greatest artist, but I do feel that beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I enjoy the act of creating art, and that is what matters.

I enjoy coloring books, coloring with markers, crayons and colored pencils. I enjoy drawing my own designs. Some of my favorite pictures that I have drawn include a baseball player, Santa, a lighthouse scene, and a cartoon character.




Art is something that helps me to live better one day at a time, especially if that day is very stressful! What is something creative that you like to do?





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy 5th birthday Benjamin!

Cleaning and decluttering this weekend

Weigh In Wednesday #15 of 2017