Friday, April 15, 2011

Letters of Intent

Foursons


Foursons has a great weekly feature that she runs, called Letters of Intent. In it, she invites readers to write their own letters of intent and to link them up to her post. This week I have decided to join in....

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dear Mother Nature,

I know that I have been really mean and whiny the last few weeks. I just am so sick of cold winter weather. This week instead of complaining though, let me thank you. The weather has been nice for the last couple days. I have been able to open doors and windows. I have gotten some stuff done. I know that not everyday can be sunny and warm and that is okay. Thanks for giving me some sunshine though to get my mojo back!

Signed,
Happy that Spring is here.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear City of Mt. V,

Thank you for finally fixing your tax site so that I could do our income taxes. I am so glad that I am FINALLY done with all of our tax stuff. Next year, could you make sure the site is fixed before April 15th though?

A city tax payer
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Motivation,

You have come back somewhat. I have the mojo to exercise again! I have been doing okay with eating. I still need the motivation to get back to cooking. But thank you for coming back somewhat.

Sincerely,
Me
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To read more letters of Intent please visit Foursons.

4 comments:

  1. Dear Self,
    If you do not stand up for me, who will? Let's work together on this one today.
    Me

    :-)
    Nice post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah for great weather!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for good weather, FINALLY! Nothing like a little sunshine to give us a spring in our step. (Pun so totally intended.)

    Glad you got your taxes done- no thanks to the government.

    Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks God for the good weather!!!

    You are indeed a good citizen for paying your due taxes on time!!!

    Have a great day ^_~

    ReplyDelete