G is for.... GOALS
I know I am a little late posting this...8 days late to be exact....but life has been crazy busy around here. I do have goals for myself that I have set for April, but before I go into those, here's a recap of March's goals:
- Menu Plan each week dinner, lunches, breakfasts and snacks.--this went okay. I menu planned 90-95% of the time.
- Calorie Count each day...keep calories between 1400-1800 a day.---I fell of the wagon the last week of March. I need to get back on the wagon on this one.
- Exercise at least 20 minutes EVERY day-- I ended up exercising 19 days in March so that wasn't bad. I still haven't found a great time each day to exercise but I am trying.
- Monday through Friday get up BEFORE the kids (6:30) and do 20-30 minutes of exercise
- Saturday and Sunday, exercise in the afternoon during Jacob's naptime.
- For Lent, we as a family are giving up fast food (more info coming) and I am personally giving up all snack foods (chips, cookies, chocolate, etc.). Stick to this! ---We have done GREAT on the fast food. However I have fallen off the wagon with the no sweets. I think I swung too far to one side and my body is rebelling. I just need to follow moderation.
My goals for April:
1. Exercise at least 20 days in the month. This allows for 2 days off each week.
2. Get back on track with eating veggies and fruits with each meal.
3. Drink at least 3 water bottles full of water a day.
That's it. Until I get a real handle on this diet and exercise thing, I need to stay focused on it.
What are your goals for April?