Monday, March 12, 2018

Happy Homemaker Monday (March 12, 2018)

Happy Monday everyone! Hope everyone had a great weekend. This was the first weekend in a while where I didn't have anywhere to go on Saturday and let me tell you, it was glorious! I got so much done on Saturday. Then on Sunday, I taught PSR, went to church, came home, loaded the van with Goodwill stuff, went to Goodwill, took family to Burger King for lunch, went for a long walk on the path in Howard, home and did a couple loads of laundry and figured out some things for today. It was a very productive weekend, even with the time change.

Today I am dragging a bit...the time change does a number on me. Also, I babysat today and Baby A was not feeling well at all. She had goop in her eye all day and just didn't feel well. So that took a large portion of my day. Right now I am sitting here getting this typed up before I start taco boats for dinner. 

Let's join in with the lovely Sandra over at Diary of a Stay at Home Mom and her "Happy Homemaker Monday" series



Breakfast time....what is on the plate this morning::::

Bob Evans sausage biscuits and a banana

On the to do list::::

Today: Kids to school, babysit A, Battle of the Books meeting, tutor P, Ben to speech, figure out Walmart list for tomorrow, pay bills
Tuesday: Kids to school, Walmart, Battle of the Books meeting, Jacob weight check, First Communion meeting for Jacob
Wednesday: Kids to school, babysit A, 
Thursday: Kids to school, babysit A, Battle of the Books meeting, tutor N and S and N, math game night at school
Friday: Kids to school, grocery store
Saturday:  


Currently reading::::

I hate to say that I haven't even opened these books this past week. I am so behind in reading for reviews it is not even funny. I have these books for review and after I took this picture, I got another book in the mail today. I seriously need to find my reading mojo. 


On the TV this week::::

Nothing important. 

The weather outside is::::

Supposed to be in the 30s and 40s this week with a chance of snow showers the next couple of days. 

On the menu this week::::

Monday: Taco boats and corn

Tuesday: ???
Wednesday: Chicken enchiladas
Thursday: ???
Friday: Clam strips, baked potatoes, veggies
Saturday: pizza
Sunday: ????


If I have a few minutes to myself, I will::::

Read for a few minutes and just relax

Favorite photo from the camera::::



Bible Verse, Devotional::::







I hope everyone has a wonderful Monday and a great week!  

5 comments:

  1. I love the devotional you shared.
    And I am glad you had a productive Saturday.
    I always feel one step ahead when I get a few things done on Saturday.
    Have a cozy week ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great quote. You should frame that picture. It looks great! Hope you have a great week and find some time to read and relax.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you had a nice and very productive weekend! Good for you! Love the picture of the stone tunnel! Beautiful! Have a great week ahead and may many blessings be yours! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful, wonderful quote! I needed it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE your inspiration and that is a really neat picture! Have a GREAT week.

    ReplyDelete