Thursday, March 29, 2018

Spring Break Day 6: Library Day

Wednesday was another rainy day around here. Why can't the sun stay out? LOL 

In the morning Rebecca and I headed to Walmart to get a birthday present for Ben and to get some 3 pound weights. I am doing the Jillian Michael's Beginner Shred and the 5 pound weights we had at home that I used on Tuesday, were a little too heavy.



After we got home, I worked out to the DVD and used the 3 pound weights and they gave me great resistance and were perfect. Then I heated up leftovers for lunch. 

After lunch, it was time to take the kids for their outing of the day-- the library. The kids love going to the library and finding lots of books. I also let them play on the computers today, while I sat and read 2 magazines! It felt good to sit and relax.




It was another great Spring Break day with the kids!

I talked to my mom later that night and she wanted to know if I had had enough of the kids yet. I told her no, because I was keeping them busy. It is a happy medium. Yes, we are busy, but it is a good busy and really of our own doing and there is no pressure to do this or that at a time that is not our own.  

2 comments:

  1. Home weeks can be great rechargers for kids and people. Libraries are the most wonderful places for kids to keep busy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This week has definitely been a recharge week for me. We have been keeping busy but it is on our own schedule and I feel refreshed! My kids love the library!

      Delete