Monday, March 26, 2018

Happy Homemaker Monday (March 26, 2018)

Happy Monday evening everyone! This post is going up a little later than normal as the kids are on Spring Break this week so this morning has been spent wrangling the kiddos and telling them to stop picking on each other. LOL Just another normal day. For now let's join right in with the lovely Sandra over at Diary of a Stay at Home Mom and her "Happy Homemaker Monday" series. 


Breakfast time....what is on the plate this morning::::
I had eggs, sausage and toast and a Diet Dr. Pepper

On the to do list::::
Today: Laundry, fill out some paperwork that is coming due, package a swimsuit to send back to Amazon, straighten up the house, more laundry, take kids to the park, walk, Ben speech appointment
Tuesday: bank, grocery store, Walmart, Spi Spot with the kids, laundry
Wednesday:  
Thursday: Flag football practice for Rebecca and Benjamin
Friday: Make Ben's birthday cake for Saturday, pack lunches for Saturday, clean up house
Saturday: Bird Sanctuary trip with Rebecca's AHG troop, Ben's birthday party

Currently reading::::
I read "Live Your Life" and "The Art of Fully Living" this past week. (Look for reviews soon). I am hoping to start either "The Sea Keeper's Daughter" or "An Unexpected Role" later today.  


On the TV this week::::
Nothing really

The weather outside is::::
Today is sunny and supposed to be in the 50s. We are supposed to get some rain over the next couple of days though. 

On the menu this week:::
Monday: taco salad
Tuesday: Buddy boys and onion rings
Wednesday: Ribs in the crockpot, baked potatos, veggie
Thursday: 
Friday: 
Saturday: Pizza, salad, fruit salad, birthday cake and ice cream
Sunday: Easter dinner

If I have a few minutes to myself, I will::::
Read for a few minutes!

Favorite photo from the camera::::


Bible Verse, Devotional::::



I hope everyone has a wonderful Holy week! If you are on Spring Break like we are I hope you have a fun filled week!  

11 comments:

  1. Sounds like similar weather to what we're having - milder but with some rain thrown in. You have lots of fun stuff in the works and a birthday as well - what decoration does Ben want on his cake?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He wants a "Blaze and the Monster Machines" cake. Not sure how I am going to pull that one off! LOL

      Delete
  2. Busy spring break week for you! Your menu sounds great. That's a great photo. Hope you have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jean! It is my favorite photo that I took during our zoo trip.

      Delete
  3. I think I need start reading your book reviews. I always like to hear about new books to read.
    Have a great week

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am trying to be better about getting my reviews up. I am behind so there should be a couple new ones coming in the next couple weeks.

      Delete
  4. Love your quote, it's so true :)

    I had to chuckle at you talking about the kids bickering, it's never ending isn't it? Mine are about to turn 19 and 15 and it's still the same.

    Have a great week :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sandra! I hope you have a great week as well!

      Delete
  5. Sounds like a busy week ahead! Love the polar bear pic! Have a wonderful week ahead! <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE your picture! Sounds like a busy week especially with kids on spring break. Your inspiration is so true!!!! Have a wonderful rest of the week. HAPPY EASTER.

    ReplyDelete