Wednesday, March 21, 2018

Weigh In Wednesday #12 of 2018

Today's Weigh In Wednesday post is going up late...because that is just how my life is rolling right now. LOL Speaking of life, we are now in Spring, but Mother Nature is confused. We had gorgeous weather on Sunday and Monday. Then snow, rain and ice yesterday and this morning, causing a 2 hour delay for the kids' school. And tomorrow the sun is supposed to be out, maybe. Who knows. This pretty much sums up Ohio weather: 

Original Source



So with the crazy weather and my crazy schedule, let's see what the scale said this week::


Official Starting Weight (1/3/18): 241.0
My weight last week: 236.6
My weight this week: 236.0
Weight loss from last week: -0.6
Total weight loss for 2018: -5 pounds! 

Finally some loss this week. I didn't have a great week food wise. In fact there was some eating out and some snacking. I am trying though to really focus on not snacking and being aware of what I am eating and why. I am hoping to continue this next week even though next week is Spring Break for my kiddos. 




On the exercise front: I mentioned in my 2018 goals post that I wanted to walk 3 days a week. Since there are 52 weeks in a year, that means my goal is to walk 156 times over the course of the year. 

Well since I last posted a Weigh In Wednesday post, I did the following walks:

March 18
-- 2.24 miles
March 19-- 1.87 miles (this was in the woods with inclines)

So that means I am now at 17 out of 156 workout walks completed for the year! This number may seem low, but honestly I expect it to be with winter. I am not going to let myself get discouraged with the walking. Hopefully now that spring is here I will be able to get more walks in.  

So that was this week's Weigh In Wednesday. It is what it is. If you are trying to lose weight or get healthier, how is your journey going so far?

No comments:

Post a Comment