Monday, March 19, 2018

Happy Homemaker Monday in the evening (March 19, 2018)

Happy Monday evening everyone! This post is going up super late as this is the first time today that I have had a chance to sit down to type this up. It has been a crazy busy day, and I am in fact pretty tired so let's join right in with the lovely Sandra over at Diary of a Stay at Home Mom and her "Happy Homemaker Monday" series


Breakfast time....what is on the plate this morning::::
I had a banana and a donut

On the to do list::::

Today: Kids to school, grocery store to get fresh veggies for salad babysit A, Battle of the Books meeting, tutor P, pay gas bill, exercise
Tuesday: Kids to school, Babysit A,  Battle of the Books meeting, tutor N, Rebecca to AHG meeting
Wednesday: Kids to school, babysit A, 
Thursday: Kids to school, grocery store, Battle of the Books meeting, lunch with Mom, tutor S and N
Friday: not sure yet as Bill will be home and this is the first day of Spring Break for my kiddos
Saturday: again I am not sure yet

Currently reading::::

I hate to say that I haven't even opened these books this past week. I am so behind in reading for reviews it is not even funny. I have these books for review and after I took this picture, I got another book in the mail today. I seriously need to find my reading mojo. 


On the TV this week::::
March Madness basketball 

The weather outside is::::

Today was absolutely gorgeous: close to 60 degrees and sunny. Tomorrow it is supposed to get cold again and we are supposed to get 2-3 inches of snow. :-( 

On the menu this week::::

Monday: shredded chicken sandwiches and salad
Tuesday: pasta bake and green beans
Wednesday: beef stew and corn muffins
Thursday: homemade mini pizzas
Friday: fish sticks, baked potatoes, veggies
Saturday: ???
Sunday: ????

If I have a few minutes to myself, I will::::

Read for a few minutes and just relax

Favorite photo from the camera::::


Bible Verse, Devotional::::
Original Source

I hope everyone has a wonderful week! I am heading off to bed for the night! Good night! 

2 comments:

  1. Perfect inspirational words to get me in the mood (or make me stay in the mood...distractions are a problem over here) for some spring cleaning! Hope you find some time to read this week. Now that spring is officially here, I'm really looking forward to being able to sit on the front porch and read again. Too cold today though. Hope you have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your like me....I currently read 5-6 at a time too

    ReplyDelete