Thursday, March 8, 2018

Weigh In Wednesday #10 of 2018 (on Thursday!)

Hi everyone! Sorry for not posting this yesterday. I don't have an excuse other to say that I have been in a funk the last couple of days and just feeling weird. I feel unsettled if that makes sense. So I haven't spent much time doing much of anything.  I can't seem to concentrate enough to put a blog post together. When I do get on the computer I get distracted very easily. It is not a good time right now. 

Source
I didn't really want to post an update this week as the number is not good. I am going to be accountable though and do this WIW post.
So here is what the scale said this week::




Official Starting Weight (1/3/18): 241.0
My weight last week: 233.8
My weight this week: 235.4
Weight loss from last week: +1.6 OUCH!!!
Total weight loss for 2018: -5.6 pounds! 
 
Definitely not happy with this week. I know what I am doing wrong... I am looking at you Mt. Dew and you Girl Scout Cookies. I know that I am stress eating. I just apparently don't have the will power needed. I don't know. I am beyond frustrated with myself in regards to my diet. 



On the exercise front: I mentioned in my 2018 goals post that I wanted to walk 3 days a week. Since there are 52 weeks in a year, that means my goal is to walk 156 times over the course of the year. 

Well since I last posted a Weigh In Wednesday post, I did the following walks:

February 23-- 3.03 miles
March 2-- 2.02 miles 

So that means I am now at 13 out of 156 workout walks completed for the year! This number may seem low, but honestly I expect it to be with winter. I am not going to let myself get discouraged with the walking. Once the weather gets better and with the time change this weekend (waa! We "lose" an hour's sleep!) I am hoping that there will be more opportunities to walk with the kids after school and after I tutor. 

So that was this week's Weigh In Wednesday-- diet wise, I need to get back on track; fitness wise-- I have to figure it out. If you are trying to lose weight or get healthier, how is your journey going so far?





No comments:

Post a Comment