Wednesday, March 14, 2018

Weigh In Wednesday #11 of 2018

Yesterday I posted in my recap of the day how Mother Nature couldn't decide if it was supposed to snow yesterday or not. Well last night, she gave us some more snow squalls so the kids are on a 2 hour delay from school this morning. I am going to get this typed up while they are getting ready for the day.

I will start out with this picture as it defines how this month is going: 

Source of picture

So with that being said, here is what the scale said this week::




Official Starting Weight (1/3/18): 241.0
My weight last week: 235.4
My weight this week: 236.6
Weight loss from last week: +1.2 OUCH!!!
Total weight loss for 2018: -4.4 pounds! 

Too many snacks. Too many processed foods. Too much snacking. Not enough veggies and fruits. These all equate to where I am right now with my weight. I am moving in the wrong direction and really need to get back on track. It is frustrating because it is a vicious cycle and one that I know of but I can't seem to stop spiraling down. I am eating like crap so I feel like crap and that lends itself to craving sugar and carbs which means I eat like crap, etc. I NEED to get this under control. I don't know why I allow myself to get like this. 



On the exercise front: I mentioned in my 2018 goals post that I wanted to walk 3 days a week. Since there are 52 weeks in a year, that means my goal is to walk 156 times over the course of the year. 

Well since I last posted a Weigh In Wednesday post, I did the following walks:

March 11
-- 2.88 miles
March 13-- 2.25 miles 

So that means I am now at 15 out of 156 workout walks completed for the year! This number may seem low, but honestly I expect it to be with winter. I am not going to let myself get discouraged with the walking. Hopefully now that spring is only a week away the weather will start cooperating and with the longer daylight hours hopefully I can get some walks in after dinner. 

So that was this week's Weigh In Wednesday-- diet wise, I stink at losing weight; fitness wise-- I need to plan better to get my walks in. If you are trying to lose weight or get healthier, how is your journey going so far?

2 comments:

  1. Some weeks we gain, others we lose. Sinc eyou are overall in the direction you want, more power to you. Exercise and eating well-the magic combination but hard to follow that magic, right. I know too well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dr.Agbazara is a great man,this doctor help me to cure my wife's insanity/madness."Jenny williams" who totally went insane 2year ago, with his powerful spell casting and today she's healed and normal again. so if you need his help contact him on email: ( agbazara @ gmail. com ) or call/WhatsApp +2348104102662. And get your problem solve like my wife case.


    ReplyDelete