What I have been up to...

I think things are finally getting back to normal. I have felt 100% since yesterday. That flu kicked my behind. It was awful. But thankfully I think I am back to normal...if I can call myself normal...:) So over the last 2 days I have been trying to get things back to normal at home, which means I have been doing laundry, laundry, and more laundry! I have also been working on getting some little things done on my to-do list. Over the last 2 days I have:
-closed our savings account at our bank and opened a new one with ING
-put 4 auctions on ebay...I am hoping to do more as the weeks go on
-I cleaned out my coupon organizer
-I filed bills
-I called and rescheduled my doc appt.
-I worked out yesterday and today (I even ran for 15 minutes...which is a great thing since I am NOT a runner)
It doesn't seem like much, but it feels good to get something done after getting nothing done much of last week and this past weekend.  How is your week going?

Comments

  1. New GFC follower from Friendly Wednesday.

    Laura
    www.agoddessoffrugality.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Out Blog Hopping! I am your Newest GFC Follower! IF you get a chance I would love for you to come follow my blog :-)

    http://chicnsavvyreviews.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Happy 5th birthday Benjamin!

Cleaning and decluttering this weekend

Weigh In Wednesday #15 of 2017