Tuesday, January 11, 2011

What I have been up to...

I think things are finally getting back to normal. I have felt 100% since yesterday. That flu kicked my behind. It was awful. But thankfully I think I am back to normal...if I can call myself normal...:) So over the last 2 days I have been trying to get things back to normal at home, which means I have been doing laundry, laundry, and more laundry! I have also been working on getting some little things done on my to-do list. Over the last 2 days I have:
-closed our savings account at our bank and opened a new one with ING
-put 4 auctions on ebay...I am hoping to do more as the weeks go on
-I cleaned out my coupon organizer
-I filed bills
-I called and rescheduled my doc appt.
-I worked out yesterday and today (I even ran for 15 minutes...which is a great thing since I am NOT a runner)
It doesn't seem like much, but it feels good to get something done after getting nothing done much of last week and this past weekend.  How is your week going?

No comments:

Post a Comment