Monday, January 10, 2011

Weight Loss Check-up (January Week 1)

Each Sunday I want to do a post about my current weight, progress I have made toward meeting my weight loss goal and how I did the previous week....As a reminder here are my goals for this current month:

JANUARY:
DIET: menu planning each week
EXERCISE: exercising using my Wii Fit Plus for 20+ minutes Monday- Friday of each week. Saturdays and Sundays will be relax days. These are family days and I will do some sort of physical activity with the family, whether it is playing the Wii, chasing the kids, etc.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Breakdown of how I did this week:

Monday 1/3/11: I did okay with my diet. I did have a couple snacks but overall I did okay. I followed our menu plan! :) I exercised for 35 minutes on the Wii Fit Plus, including doing one of the running exercises.

Tuesday 1/4/11: I did okay with the diet. I followed our meal plan! Exercised for 40 minutes on the Wii Fit Plus! :)

Wednesday 1/5/11: Did nothing but sleep all day after spending the night in the ER with the flu and being dehydrated.

Thursday 1/6/11: Did bare minimum. Still no appetite, and did no exercise.
Friday 1/7/11: I worked this afternoon, but still no appetite and did not exercise.

Saturday 1/8/11: Ate a little bit, cereal, eggs. Exercised for 20 minutes on the Wii and it kicked my behind! Was so tired. Still not feeling 100%

Overall, this week was full of not feeling good, feeling achy and just being blah. I still don't feel 100% but am trying to get back into eating and working out.


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


WEEKLY WEIGH IN:

DATE: 01/09/2011

WEIGHT: 211 lbs.

DIFFERENCE FROM PREVIOUS WEEK: -6lbs. (This is good except it is mostly because I was sick. I expect next weeks number to be much less and to maybe even be a gain to make up for this week!)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Are you trying to lose weight? How are you doing?

No comments:

Post a Comment