Friday, January 14, 2011

Letters of Intent--January 14, 2010

Foursons


Foursons has a great weekly feature that she runs, called Letters of Intent. In it, she invites readers to write their own letters of intent and to link them up to her post. This week I have decided to join in....

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Cold, Icy Temperatures,

You are a blessing in disguise. You allow us to have beautiful, pristine, sparkling snow. You allow for us to see the beautiful icicles. However, could you please warm up just a little bit? I would love to take Rebecca out to play in the snow, but you have made it too cold to go outside and she is starting to whine. Please just one day above freezing would do this mom good. Please?

Sincerely,
One tired from hearing whining Mom

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Bill,

I love you so much. You have done so much for me the last couple weeks as I have been feeling like dirt. I wish you didn't have to work so hard and for such long hours, but I am thankful that you love your job.

Love,
Rachel

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Finances,

Please stop stressing me out! I can't handle the stress and if you didn't stress me out then I wouldn't feel the need to eat chocolate and that would make me feel even better.

Thank you in advance,
Rachel

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To read more letters of Intent please visit Foursons.

4 comments:

  1. Oh wow, I never thought about the fact that it may be too cold to go out and play in the snow. I hope it warms up enough to keep the snow but allow some fun in it!

    Sorry to hear you've been feeling so poorly. I too am thankful for my hard-working husband.

    Stress=chocolate in my house. Unfortunately the stress is around far to often and it is usually money related. I hope a windfall is coming your way!(And one for me too!)

    Thanks for linking up! I think I used to many of these: "!" in my comment. I just can't help myself, sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We got 2 feet of snow Wednesday so i feel your pain! Here's to hoping this weekend is a tad warmer so we can go play in it! (popping over from Julie's!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. you may send some of the coldness over here :) cant help not to agree, finances can really be stressful.. good thing, i am not into chocolates that much.. or maybe my fave arent just available hehe

    ReplyDelete
  4. Send some coldness to India has this is a tropical country, very hot climate.
    Letter of Intent

    ReplyDelete