Sunday, January 8, 2023

Basketball Started Up Again

Happy Sunday everyone! 

Yesterday was a busy day as basketball has started up again for the boys. Benjamin is playing for Upward again and his first game was yesterday. He did really well playing for the Hurricanes and said that he had a ton of fun. He was able to score a basket too! 




Jacob is not playing for Upward this year as the league decided to only go to 6th grade this year. Instead, they are doing a "Make-it and Take-it 3-on-3" league for kids in 7th-12th grades. It is after Ben's games so that is nice. Jacob had a fun time playing with the other kids and he made several baskets. 




It was a nice way to spend a couple hours watching the boys do things that they love. They really do enjoy basketball and love the social aspect of it. 

Today, I am getting ready for the week ahead. I need to prep some veggies and pre-portion some snacks. I have some laundry to do as well. Not sure what else I will get into today. I hope it is a peaceful day no matter what. 

Have a great Sunday everyone! 

2 comments:

  1. What fun! I am happy they are both enjoying it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad your boys enjoy basketball so much and that are able to go watch them. I need to get ready for the week ahead as well. Hope you've had a peaceful day so far.

    ReplyDelete