Friday, January 13, 2023

Heart Breaking Loss


I don't even have words. I found out on Wednesday night that my cousin and her husband lost their 10-year-old son, Brayden, suddenly and unexpectedly. My cousin, Erin and her husband Tim, are a young, hardworking couple who also have 2 more younger children. From what I have been told, Brayden was being treated for an asthma attack at an Urgent Care when he had a massive heart attack. My heart is shattered for Erin, Tim and their surviving children Carter and Breanna. It really puts life into perspective and makes me hold my own kiddos tight. If you are a praying person, please pray for my cousin and their family.   

17 comments:

  1. That's so heartbreaking. I am so sorry for your family's loss. Many prayers for everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, God! I am so sorry for your loss. Prayers for you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is heartbreaking, I'm sorry for your family's loss.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness, what an absolutely devastating loss! Prayers for all.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sorry for your loss. FYI, did this child get the covid shot or booster? If you've been listening to the news lately, many, many people are suddenly getting a heart attack and then dying, regardless of age. Just like Marie Presley a few days ago. Worth a thought. It's almost a pandemic. Of a different kind.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the condolences. I have no idea if he did get the shot or not. That kind of question is the least of the worries surrounding his death.

      Delete
  6. Rachel,
    That is so sad. I doubt very seriously covid vaccine caused this. However, I am so sorry for your loss.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a devastating tragedy! Condolences to you, your cousin and your entire family. Life simply isn't fair! (Sorry to see you have a conspiracy theorist adding to your grief.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Bobi. And I don't let conspiracy theorists get to me, especially ones who don't post their name.

      Delete
  8. That's absolutely horrific. What an unimaginable loss for them. I will hold them deep in my thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Prayers for the family and for you.

    ReplyDelete