Saturday, January 7, 2023

Weekend Plans



Happy Saturday everyone from me and the smiling peanut butter jar lid! When I went to make Jacob a peanut butter and jelly sandwich for his lunch yesterday, I saw a smiling face when I took the lid off the peanut butter jar. It was a cute way to start the day. 

Any plans for this weekend? I have a few things that I need to do.

  • Work on laundry. 
  • Straighten up our bedroom. 
  • Menu plan for next week. 
  • Take Ben to his first basketball game of the season. 
  • Jacob to a new basketball league. 
  • Date night with Bill.  
  • Teach PSR. 
  • Mass. 
  • Prep veggies for next week. 

What about you? Any big plans this weekend?

11 comments:

  1. Apparently, my plan for last night and this afternoon was to watch the entire season 3 of Emily in Paris. I did also get Christmas put away and we do have dinner plans tonight. Fun smiley face in the peanut butter, stuff like that always makes me happy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay for getting Christmas put away! And I hope you had fun dinner plans.

      Delete
  2. Family time, helping my daughter get laundry caught up, more family time. It'll be over too soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is fun smiley face! Yes, got sleep.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello, my friend! I need to get off this couch and start packing my Christmas away! I did my menu and grocery list yesterday. so that is something! Love your happy face, and the fact that you noticed and shared it too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good luck getting motivation! I am currently working on laundry and really don't want to ;)

      Delete
  5. I packed my Christmas away the day after hahahahah By the time Christmas is done, I'm also ready to see everything put away and start a fresh year.

    ReplyDelete