- I would like to end the month at 224 or less. Right now I am at 229, so that would be 5 lbs lost in 4 weeks. That is doable as it is 1.25 lbs a week.
- Continue to exercise every day. If I miss a day, I won't beat myself up but will just work on getting at least 6 of 7 days a week of exercise.
- Start a food journal: write down what I eat, what time I eat, and exercise
- Weigh in on the 1st and on the 31st. Stay away from the scale for the rest of the month.
- To not eat any junk food, such as cookies, chocolate, chip, etc. or fast food (no McDonald's, Wendy's, etc.) and to drink no pop (not even diet) for 31 days. Instead replace with fresh fruits and veggies and water and tea.