Monday, July 4, 2011

31 Day Exercise Challenge: Day 4

I did find time to exercise today. I was going to get up early this morning and workout as I knew that we were going to be gone all day going to my in laws for lunch and then to my parents' house for dinner for the 4th of July.....However, I decided to sleep in a little this morning and instead snuck in a workout right before we left. Bill decided to go running, and I decided to work out on the Wii.

I did 22 minutes on the Wii Fit Plus game, the free step game. I did that while the kids watched cartoons.

All in all, exercise wise it was a good day. However, I ate way TOO much of bad food so have to work hard this week to do better. But at least I DID get my exercise in, so I am still on track 4 days in.

How are you doing?

No comments:

Post a Comment