31 Day Exercise Challenge: Day 3

Today was one of those days where I just never really fell into a rhythm doing anything and that made me mad and I was just annoyed. Do you ever have those days??

Well today I just kind of did nothing this morning....then Bill went to work and after I got the kids lunch and put Jacob down for his nap, I decided that I needed to get some things done. So I decided to exercise. This is how I knew I was in a mood, because I put the Leslie Sansone walk DVD in that I did in day 1 and day 2 and her voice was ANNOYING to me today. I did the first 5 minutes and just could not concentrate other than to think that she was ANNOYING me!

But I didn't give up...instead I went to my DVD shelf and pulled out an oldie but goodie that I had gotten 2 or 3 years ago and never used. Can you believe that I actually wanted to work out to Richard Simmons?? LOL


I did. I decided that I would do this and see how the workout was....Let me tell you...it was HARD!!! This DVD includes 11 songs and I made it through 8 of them. I was so tired after the 8th song that I had to stop. I can't believe it gave me such a workout. It is funny actually because I feel like I worked harder than I had in a long time. I exercised for 35 minutes on this DVD...so I did get my at least 20 minutes in. So I would call day 3 a success.

On another note, I have also been on a cooking/baking spree lately. Today I baked 8 loaves of Irish bread, made up 3 bags of marinated chicken for the freezer, and shredded and froze 8 zucchinis. Between stirring the dough for the bread (which is really thick and hard to stir) and shredding the zucchini, I think my arms got extra work in today as well! :)

Well I am off to do some menu planning for the week. I will share what we are eating tomorrow!

Did you get your exercise in today?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy 5th birthday Benjamin!

Cleaning and decluttering this weekend

Weigh In Wednesday #15 of 2017