Tuesday, July 19, 2011

31 Day exercise challenge: Day 18

Can I just say that I love our Wii??

Last night, for day 18 of my challenge, I decided to do some more work on the Wii. I did 10 minutes of tennis on Wii Sports, which we borrowed from my brother, as a warm-up. Then I did 15 minutes on the Wii Fit doing the hula-hoop game, the mushroom math game, and the expert biking game. Then I did 30 minutes of the free step game while I watched the Cleveland Indians game.

The Wii makes it so easy for me to exercise.

In other news, I had a doctors appointment yesterday as well. (This was a 6 month evaluation for my depression medication). I have gained weight (which is NOT good) and am now at 224 according to their scale. Ummm....I haven't been that large in a while. I NEED, and WANT to get this weight off. I just have to come up with a good plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment