Monday, July 25, 2011

31 Day Exercise Challenge: Catching up...Days 21-25

Oops...kind of let time get away from me. Now before you think I have given up on my challenge...fear not.

I HAVE BEEN EXERCISING. Just been busy and haven't gotten around to blogging about it....

Sorry :(  Please forgive me?

Okay, now that my apology is out of the way....here is the breakdown for what I have done the last 5 days....

Day 21: I did some unconventional exercises. It was so hot that we slept in the living room, meaning after I put the kids to bed, I went into our tiny kitchen and did lots of old school exercises....step-ups (using Rebecca's stool that she uses to reach the faucet), leg lifts, arm curls, crunches, sit-ups, etc. I worked for 22 minutes steady.

Day 22: Did 40 minutes on the Wii Fit

Day 23: Did 20 minutes on Wii Sports playing tennis and baseball by myself (this makes for a great arm workout), then did 25 minutes on tennis and bowling on Wii Sports playing with/against my dear hubby

Day 24: Did 40 minutes on the Wii Fit, including the obstacle course game which is a killer!

Day 25: I did 20 minutes of yard work outside in the HEAT putting shrubbery debris in bags for the trash. Then came in and did 30 minutes on the Free Step game on the Wii Fit.

So I have been keeping it up... I can honestly say that I look forward to working out now. It is not a question of if, it is a question of when and what am I going to be doing. It just FEELS GOOD!!!

I am also in the process of coming up with my August Challenge. I will be giving more details soon, but it will be something with food. AND my sister and my husband have decided to take the challenge along with me! Yay!

If you are trying to exercise more or make some changes, how are you doing this month??

No comments:

Post a Comment