Thursday, July 28, 2011

31 Day exercise challenge: Days 26 and 27

Just a quick update to my exercise challenge:

Day 26--I did 45 minutes on the Wii Fit Plus....and FINALLY got through the obstacle course! YAY! Go me!

Day 27-- We took the kids to the county fair. I spent 2 hours walking around pushing a stroller, mostly uphill as most of the fairgrounds is very hilly. And it was VERY HOT! So that was my exercise for the day. Because in my opinion not all exercise has to be situps, pushups, etc.  And even though I am not looking at my eating this month, I did pretty good at the fair. I had a turkey blt croissant, pickle, and water for lunch. And then I had a funnel cake. But that was it, it could have been much worse eating.

Today, is my birthday and I am planning on exercising, as well as thinking about what I want my goals to be for the next year....

No comments:

Post a Comment