Saturday, July 2, 2011

31 Day Exercise Challenge: Day 2

Man today was a busy day!

Woke up this morning to rain, then sun, then rain...

Had planned on going to the Farmer's Market on the square, and decided that I wasn't sugar so I wouldn't melt, so Rebecca, I, my mom and my sister went. It was pouring down rain, but that was okay. I got some new potatoes, 6 zucchini and some organic blueberries! Yummy! And they had a special presentation with the cast of Cinderella, where the kids could meet and greet and Rebecca got to meet Cinderella, the fairy godmother, and Mother Goose. It was fun and Rebecca enjoyed it.

After that, we came back home and left the kids with my mom and my sister, while Bill and I had a date lunch. We went to Allison's Finer Diner and the food there is always good. After lunch we went to see Mr. Popper's Penguins.


It was a cute, feel good movie. It wasn't great but it wasn't bad either. It was just what I needed!

Then I came home, dropped Bill off and went to Walmart, Aldi and Kroger to do our grocery shopping. Then came home, put groceries away, fed kids, exercised, got the kids in bed, cleaned up the kitchen and living room. Now I am TIRED!!! LOL

But I am happy to report that for day 2 of my exercise challenge, it was a success. Again I did the 3 mile walk on the Leslie Sansone DVD and I really felt it. But it is a good feeling, knowing that I am doing this.

Now it is off to bed, so that I can get ready for a big cleaning, baking day tomorrow! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment