Friday, November 6, 2015

30 Days of Gratitude- Day 6: Good teachers

As I shared, for the month of November, I am going to try to post at least 1 thing each day that I am thankful for. I invite each of you to do the same, either on your own blogs or in the comments section. I hope that it will help me to see that I have a lots of things to be thankful for....


DAY 6: 
Today I am thankful for good teachers for my children. There are so many people who work with my children at school day in and day out and they are making a difference in the lives of my children. We had parent-teacher conferences this week and all 3 kids got glowing reports. We also received IEP papers for the 2 boys and they got good reports from their therapists as well! We are blessed to live in an area where the public school system works. Believe me, we have lived in areas where I wouldn't send a dog to the public schools. Here we feel that the school system is good and therefore we made a drastic change this school year when we pulled the kids from the Catholic school that we sent them to and enrolled them in the public school system. Thankfully, it is working for all 3 kiddos. Their teachers are doing a great job with them and for that I am so very thankful. 
 
If you are joining in with being thankful....what are you thankful for today? 




No comments:

Post a Comment