Monday, November 9, 2015

A to Z about me....

I saw this on Carla's blog this morning and I thought I would play along and link up with her....If you decide to play along as well, go visit Carla for the original posting. 




It is A to Z about me....

A- Age: 36
B- Biggest Fear: not seeing my children grow up or having something bad happen to them or to my husband.
C- Current time: 10:27 am
D- Drink you last had: caffiene-free Coke
E- Every day starts with: my alarm going off...
F- Favorite song: "Is There Life Out There?" by Reba
G- Ghosts, are they real?: Yes! I have seen several in my own lifetime both known and unknown.
H- Hometown: Columbus, OH
I- In love with: my husband
J- Jealous of: I hate to admit it, but I am jealous of those who get to live by the ocean in North Carolina. Would love to be able to make that dream come true one day
K- Killed someone?: Nope
L- Last time you cried?: Last week, while watching a TV show..yes I am a sap like that.
M- Middle name: Marie
N- Number of siblings: 3..I am the oldest, then a brother, then a sister, then a brother
O- One wish: That my family is happy
P- Person you last called: The president of our AHG troop
Q- Question you're always asked: What's wrong?
R- Reason to smile: The sun is out, and I have a loving family.
S- Song last sang: Does "This Little Light of Mine" being sung in the van with Jacob count?
T- Time you woke up: Which time?...I kept waking up almost every hour last night. My alarm went off at 7:15am. 
U- Underwear color: black
V- Vacation destination: I love the beaches of North Carolina
W- Worst habit: Being anxious about things that are not in my control.
X-X-Rays: Yep. My last one was in July when I had to have one on my kidneys to see if I still had any kidney stones.
Y- Your favorite food: Chocolate
Z- Zodiac sign: Leo. 

I hope you enjoyed learning a little bit more about me today. Thanks Carla for the idea! 

1 comment:

  1. W = Very me too, Rachel... i'm working on it though! ;) Thanks for linking me up! xo

    ReplyDelete