Friday, November 27, 2015

30 Days of Gratitude: Day 27: For Christmas movies

As I shared, for the month of November, I am going to try to post at least 1 thing each day that I am thankful for. I invite each of you to do the same, either on your own blogs or in the comments section. I hope that it will help me to see that I have a lots of things to be thankful for....




DAY 27: Today I am thankful for Christmas movies and cartoons. Every Friday night is movie night with the kids. They tend to pick the same dvds over and over. Well since it is after Thanksgiving, I pulled out our Christmas dvds! Yay for different things to watch! Tonight featured "Rudolph, the Red Nosed Reindeer." I love watching the classics that I grew up watching and sharing them with my kiddos.


If you are joining in with being thankful....what are you thankful for today? 




2 comments:

  1. Christmas Story is always high on the list at our house. And I am thankful to call you my friend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do you know that the first time I saw Christmas Story was 4 years ago? I had never seen it before! And thank you, I am thankful to call you my friend as well! :)

      Delete