Tuesday, November 10, 2015

30 Days of Gratitude- Day 10: my tutoring clients

As I shared, for the month of November, I am going to try to post at least 1 thing each day that I am thankful for. I invite each of you to do the same, either on your own blogs or in the comments section. I hope that it will help me to see that I have a lots of things to be thankful for....


DAY 10: 

Today I am thankful for my tutoring clients and their parents. When I quit my part time job in May, I was scared to death that this tutoring business was going to be a failure. While it hasn't grown as fast as I would like, I am grateful for the clients that I do have. These kids' parents put their trust in me to help their child bridge the gap between where they are academically and where they need to be. I hope that I am doing them the service that they need. I have seen some real growth in several of these kids and that makes it so much worth it.

If you are joining in with being thankful....what are you thankful for today? 




No comments:

Post a Comment