Monday, November 16, 2015

30 Days of Gratitude- Days 15 and 16

As I shared, for the month of November, I am going to try to post at least 1 thing each day that I am thankful for. I invite each of you to do the same, either on your own blogs or in the comments section. I hope that it will help me to see that I have a lots of things to be thankful for....


DAY 15-16: 

Today I am thankful for words and for the silliness of my kids. 

Almost a year ago, Benjamin was saying very few words (probably less than 10) and the words he was saying, he was not saying the whole word. He has been having speech therapy and let me tell you, lately he is a little chatter box. Tonight he melted my heart when I was putting him to bed and he looked at me, gave me a big hug, and said "I love you too Mama." Unprompted. That boy melts my heart every time he tells me something like that! 

And not to be outdone, his brother had a bought of silliness tonight, when he went to get into the bathtub and still had his shirt and glasses on. Jacob couldn't get over the shock. When I told him he wasn't in trouble and started laughing about it, he started laughing about how silly he is. And then Rebecca decided to go to bed with a pair of white cat ear shaped earmuffs on. Silly kids! 

They melt my heart and they give me reason to them. And for them I am so thankful! 

If you are joining in with being thankful....what are you thankful for today? 




No comments:

Post a Comment