Thursday, November 26, 2015

30 Days of Gratitude: Day 26: Thanksgiving Day

As I shared, for the month of November, I am going to try to post at least 1 thing each day that I am thankful for. I invite each of you to do the same, either on your own blogs or in the comments section. I hope that it will help me to see that I have a lots of things to be thankful for....


DAY 26: Happy Thanksgiving

Today on Thanksgiving Day, I am stopping to give thanks for ALL the blessings, big and small in my life. 

I am thankful for my family-- my husband, my kids, my parents, my sister, my brothers, my nieces, my nephews and my in-laws. In each of their own ways, they have enriched my life-- whether through their love, kindness, lessons learned or epiphanies about life that they have helped me to learn. 

 I am thankful for friends near and far who bring life and craziness into my life in so many ways. Some friends are in real life and I see them often. Others are friends I have made on this blog or through other means online that although we have never met in person, you are still in my group of friends who have meant so much to my life. 

I am thankful for love. Because at the end of the day, that is what really matters... the love that we have shared with others and that is shared with us. 

To everyone who reads this blog, may you and your family have a truly wonderful, blessed and happy Thanksgiving. (And if you are not in the USA and have already celebrated your country's thanksgiving, I hope that you have a wonderful day as well!)  

If you are joining in with being thankful....what are you thankful for today? 




1 comment: