Sunday, November 1, 2015

Books that I read for fun in October

Last year, I spent the last half of the year documenting the books that I read for fun.  I have decided that I need to continue that as reading is important part of how I relax. Books that I read for fun are books that I have not been asked to review and that I have chosen to read, well because I like to read.

October found me not really doing a lot of fun reading, as my schedule was crazy busy...but here is what I read....

 

I got one book read for fun! It was good and continued "The Chesapeake Shores" series by Ms. Woods. I would rate it an "A" read! 

Here are the books I read for fun in:

September 2015
August 2015 (didn't read any for fun!)
July 2015
June 2015
May 2015
April 2015
March 2015
February 2015  
January 2015
Books from 2014

                                                 Have you read any good books lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment