Friday, November 13, 2015

30 Days of Gratitude- Day 12: Understanding

As I shared, for the month of November, I am going to try to post at least 1 thing each day that I am thankful for. I invite each of you to do the same, either on your own blogs or in the comments section. I hope that it will help me to see that I have a lots of things to be thankful for....


Sorry this is being posted late. When you read what I was thankful for yesterday, you will understand...


DAY 12: 

Today I am thankful for the understanding that people show towards me, including my husband. I had an awful headache all day yesterday. Tylenol didn't help. Caffeine didn't help. Nothing seemed to help. Tylenol and caffeine would dull the pain, but it was there all day yesterday. At one point, my head was throbbing! When I came home from tutoring and picking the kids up from school, I asked my hubby if he would mind if I went and  laid down. He said of course not. I felt bad because it was supposed to be date night (at home) but I just felt that bad. After sleeping for a couple of hours, I was able to get up and eat dinner with Bill (so we had a semi-date night) but then I felt awful again so I went back to bed for the night. Bill was so understanding...he was able to get the kids all bathed and made them do their chores and he cleaned up the kitchen so I wouldn't have to deal with it this morning. Thankfully, this morning when I woke up my head felt 1000 times lighter and no headache at all. I am grateful that I have a husband who shows understanding and compassion when I am not feeling well. 

If you are joining in with being thankful....what are you thankful for today? 




No comments:

Post a Comment