Sunday, November 8, 2015

30 Days of Gratitude - Day 8: Lazy Sundays

As I shared, for the month of November, I am going to try to post at least 1 thing each day that I am thankful for. I invite each of you to do the same, either on your own blogs or in the comments section. I hope that it will help me to see that I have a lots of things to be thankful for....


DAY 8: 

Today I am thankful for lazy Sundays
This afternoon, after lunch, I laid down on the couch with my head on my husbands lap and I napped on and off for almost 2 hours, while he watched football on TV and the kiddos played. There are days you just need to take a day of rest and just relax. Today was a good day for it. 
How do you relax? Do you take a day of rest? 
If you are joining in with being thankful....what are you thankful for today? 




No comments:

Post a Comment